FOXSPIRATIONAL MOTHER’S DAY SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Promotion Description: ‘Foxspirational Mother’s Day Sweepstakes (“the Promotion”) begins on 05/1/2015 at 12:00 AM (Eastern Time) and ends on 5/10/2015 at 11:59 PM (Eastern Time) (the “Promotion Period”). By participating in the Promotion, each entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC (“Sponsor”), which shall be final and binding in all respect. This Promotion shall be administered by Briteboard Marketing Inc. (“Briteboard”).
2. Promotion Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, 18 years of age or older, except employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, independent sales distributors, prize providers, advertising and promotional agencies (collectively “Promotion Entities”) (and immediate family members or those living in the same household with such individuals). Void outside the United States and the District of Columbia, in Puerto Rico, and wherever else prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
3. How to enter: To enter the Promotion, visit https://www.facebook.com/Foxspirational/sweeps online or through the Facebook app, (collectively, the “Website/App”) during the Promotion Period and follow all entry instructions to complete the entry process (the “Entry”). Entrants must have a Facebook account in order to enter. If you don’t already have one, you can register for a Facebook account by logging on to https://www.facebook.com or downloading the app from the Apple App Store or the Android mobile store known as “GooglePlay” and following the onscreen instructions to open an account. Facebook app downloads, registration and accounts are free. Limit: One (1) Entry per person during the Entry Period, regardless of whether entrant has more than one email address.
4. Entry Period: There is one (1) Entry Period as defined in the chart below (“Entry Period”). Entries must be received during the Entry Period to be eligible for the drawing.
12:00:00 AM ET on
5. Prizing Details and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
(2) Grand Prizes (ARV $73.93 each; $147.86 total): Two Foxspirational Mother’s Day Movie Collections are available to be won, each consisting of one Blu-ray version of each of (a) the motion picture “The 5th Quarter” (ARV $11.99); (b) the motion picture “Cowgirls ‘N Angels” (ARV $11.99); (c) the motion picture “The Ultimate Gift” (ARV $24.99); and one DVD version of each (d) the motion picture “Heart of the Country” (ARV $9.98); and (e) the motion picture “Flicka” (ARV $14.98).
6. Odds: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Winner Selection: The winners of the Promotion will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be managed by Briteboard and conducted by Rafflecopter Metric Feat LLC (“Rafflecopter”), both independent companies, whose decisions are final and binding.
8. Winner Notification: The winners will be notified by email on or about May 11, 2015 and each will be requested to confirm his/her mailing address within 48 hours via return email. Prizes will be sent to the address on the entry form or new address provided via email within 4-6 weeks of winner being verified.
9. Prize conditions: If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, or if winner is found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these rules that winner will be disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner in a separate random drawing.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Prizes are non-assignable or transferable. No substitution is permitted except if prize is unavailable, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. No cash in lieu of prizes and no exchange or substitution of prizes, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Any other incidental expenses on prize not specified herein are the winner’s sole responsibility.
A winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Waiver, and where allowable, a Publicity Release. Except where prohibited by law, entry and acceptance of prize constitute permission to use winner's name, prize won, hometown, likeness, video tape, photographs, and statements for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity (including online posting) in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification or permission.
Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Each winner acknowledges that the Sponsor and all other businesses affiliated with this Promotion and their agents do not make, nor are in any manner responsible for any warranty, representations, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the quality, conditions, fitness or merchantability of any aspect of the prize being offered, except that each merchandise prize shall be subject to its manufacturer’s standard warranty (if any).
10. General: Participating entrants agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and each agrees to defend, indemnify and release the Promotion Entities and each of their affiliated companies, and all other businesses involved in this Promotion, as well as the employees, officers, directors and agents of each, from and against all claims and liability relating to their participation in the Promotion, and the acceptance and use/misuse of any prize offered. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Promotion or use/misuse or redemption of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
Although subsequent attempts to enter on a given day may be received, only the first complete entry received from a particular entrant will be eligible; subsequent attempts by the same person to enter, including entries submitted with an alternate wireless telephone number, will be disqualified.
If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to an infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, at which time, Sponsor will conduct a random drawing from among all eligible entries received at the time of the Promotion termination. The Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. The Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone and/or wireless network or telephone lines, computer on-line or wireless mobile device systems, servers, or providers, computer or mobile equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Sponsor due to technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for incompatibility of entrant’s hardware, software or browser technology.
In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the “Authorized Account Holder” of the email address submitted at time of entry. Authorized Account Holder means the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor may ask any entrant or potential winner to provide Sponsor with proof that such party is the authorized account holder of the wireless phone associated with the entry. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered, or mass entries or entries generated by a script, macro or use of automated devices are void. The Sponsor is not responsible for: (i) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, mobile device, hardware or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site or any combination thereof; or (ii) any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion. By participating in the Promotion, you (i) agree to be bound by these official rules, including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and the independent sweepstakes administrator, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. Failure to comply with these official rules may result in disqualification from the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to: (i) permanently disqualify from any sweepstakes it sponsors any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules; and (ii) withdraw the online method of entry if it becomes technically corrupted (including if a computer virus or system malfunction inalterably impairs its ability to conduct the Promotion), and to select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to withdrawal.
ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE, DESTROY, TAMPER OR VANDALIZE THE WEBSITE/APP OR INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION, IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
THE PROMOTION AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES. PROMOTION ENTITIES, RAFFLECOPTER, BRITEBOARD AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES AWARDED HEREUNDER OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online carrier apply. A wireless mobile device is not required to enter the Promotion. Sponsor is not responsible for any charges related to entries made by or messages received via mobile phone.
12. Disqualification: It is the participant's responsibility to ensure compliance in all respects with these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to prohibit a participant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said participant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion, including without limitation by actually or attempting to: tamper with the entry processes or the operation of the Promotion; act in violation of these Official Rules; act in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
13. Force Majeure: Sponsor reserves the right, without prior notice and at any time, to terminate the Promotion, in whole or in part, or modify or suspend the Promotion in any way, if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Promotion is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions have destroyed or severely undermined the integrity and/or feasibility of the Promotion. In the event Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion as contemplated herein by any event beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health or other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis, order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor's control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then subject to any governmental approval which may be required, Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated, in whole or in part, before the designated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to select the winner from among all eligible, non-suspect Entries received as of the date/time of the event giving rise to the termination. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded.
14. Invalidity: These Official Rules cannot be modified or amended in any way except in a written document issued in accordance with law by a duly authorized representative of Sponsor. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion materials and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
15. Governing law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of the participant, or Sponsor in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of California without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws. By participating in this Promotion, participants agree that California courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Promotion and that venue shall be only in Los Angeles, California. Any such controversy or claim shall be litigated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of any other party.
17. Winner's List: To receive an Official Winner’s List for the Promotion, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment cc: Foxspirational Mother’s Day Sweepstakes at PO Box 7415, Westlake Village, CA 91359. The Winners List request must be received by June 10, 2015, and it will be fulfilled following the awarding of the prizes.
18. Official Rules: To receive a copy of these Official Rules visit https://www.facebook.com/Foxspirational/sweeps or mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment cc: Foxspirational Mother’s Day Sweepstakes at PO Box 7415, Westlake Village, CA 91359. Official Rules Request must be received by June 10, 2015.
19. Sponsor: The Promotion is sponsored Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC, P.O. Box 900, Beverly Hills, CA 90214
Entrants should understand that they are providing their information to the Sponsor and Rafflecopter and not to Facebook. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
By entering into the Promotion, you accept all official Facebook policies, rules, regulations and guidelines, including without limitation, the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, Facebook Terms and Policies and Facebook Data Use Policy.