No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win.
A Purchase Will Not Improve Your Chances of Winning. Void Where Prohibited.
1. How to Enter: This Young Frankenstein: A Mel Brooks Book sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00 AM Pacific Time on 10/18/2016 and ends at 11:59 PM Pacific Time on 10/28/2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time keeping device for this Promotion. To enter, visit www.Foxconnect.com/sweeps (“Website”) during the Sweepstakes Period and access, complete and submit an entry form. Entry must be filled out completely, must include a valid e-mail address and must be received by 11:59 PM Pacific Time on 10/28/2016. Limit of one entry per person during the Sweepstakes Period. Mechanically reproduced entries will not be honored. Entries become the sole property of Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC (“Sponsor”) and will not be acknowledged or returned. Any form of entry other than those described herein is void.
Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries or registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any entry or registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter or register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
2. Eligibility: Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia (excluding Guam, Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories and possessions, overseas military installations and where prohibited by law), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary, and affiliated entities and the equity holders, directors, officers, employees and agents of each (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”), their respective dealers, distributors, retailers, advertising and production agencies and their immediate families (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year whether related or not) of each such employee are not eligible. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Void outside the United States of America, and where prohibited by law.
3. Odds: Odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
4. Prize; Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"); Restrictions and Conditions:
Grand Prize: A copy of YOUNG FRANKENSTEIN: A Mel Brooks Book
Total value of all prizes is $29.99.
Prizes are not transferable or substitutable, except by Sponsor, with one of equal or greater value. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. Winners are responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes and all other costs and expenses not specifically stated above as being included are excluded.
THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” SUBJECT ONLY TO ANY APPLICABLE MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES. SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH RESPECT TO THE PRIZES AWARDED HEREUNDER OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
5. Winner Selection: Winners will be selected on or about 11/04/16 in a random drawing of eligible entries. Winners will be notified by email, requested to confirm their mailing address within 48 hours and may be required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except to the extent prohibited by law), which, if required, must be returned within 14 days of the date on the notification letter or an alternate winner will be selected. Sponsor shall have no liability for any winner notification of any kind that is lost, intercepted or not received by a potential winner for any reason. Any prize notification letter or prize returned as undeliverable will be awarded to an alternate winner. Winner may also be required to sign additional documents as required by Sponsor. All taxes are the winner’s responsibility. No substitution of prizes permitted, except that the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event any prize cannot be awarded as stated. Prize acceptance constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes without additional compensation. Sweepstakes Entities are not individually or collectively responsible for any liability associated with the acceptance, use or misuse of a prize.
6. Consumer Disclosure/Award Rules: In the event of inadvertent errors in the structure of, or printing of materials used in connection with, this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate or amend this Sweepstakes, in whole or in part, without prior notification and with immediate effect. In any such event, prize may be awarded based on entries received prior to date of termination or amendment.
7. General: Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible or liable for incorrect, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete or illegible entries. Sweepstakes Entities and their respective agents are not responsible for computer system or phone line errors, software/hardware malfunctions, or other errors, failures, or delays in transmission that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer or mobile device related to or resulting from downloading or entering any part of this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this Sweepstakes should a virus, bug, or other cause beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt the administration or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes and all entries submitted at the time of cancellation or suspension will be considered in the random drawing. Online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (such as a business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. In the event of a dispute over the ownership of an e-mail address, prize will be awarded to the Authorized Account Holder of the designated e-mail address.
Sponsor is solely responsible for the conduct of this Sweepstakes and for the awarding of prizes. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Entrants release and hold harmless Sweepstakes Entities from any and all claims, liability, loss or damage, including any third party claims, arising from or relating to, in whole or in part, this Sweepstakes, including entry and participation in this Sweepstakes and acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or any elements thereof. All entrants further agree that in the event of any third party claims, damages, losses or injuries arising from or relating to this Sweepstakes, they will defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Sweepstakes Entities from any and all such claims, including the attorney’s fees related thereto. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry and voting programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor’s representatives. Anyone who attempts to defraud or in any way tamper with this Sweepstakes will be deemed ineligible, and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE THE WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
8. Disputes: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action, shall not be consolidated with any claim or controversy of any other party, and shall be resolved exclusively by the federal or state courts siting in New York City, New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
9. Limitation of Liability; Disclaimer of Warranties: Entrants and any other individual or entity participating in the Sweepstakes agree that any and all claims, judgments and awards resulting and/or arising from the any prize, the Sweepstakes, or entry therein shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs directly related to entry into the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall include attorneys’ fees, and under no circumstances will any entrant, individual or entity be permitted to obtain awards for damages other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses directly related to entry into the Sweepstakes and each such entrant, individual and/or entity hereby waives all rights to claim any damages other than actual out-of-pocket expenses directly related to entry into the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of Prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible Prize claims.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited by law, acceptance of a prize constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration. IF ENTRANT IS CHOSEN AS A PRIZE WINNER, ENTRANT’S PERSONAL IDENTIFYING INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED TO THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, PLACING ENTRANT’S NAME ON A WINNER’S LIST AS REQUIRED BY STATE LAW.
11. Privacy: Personal information collected from entrants during the Sweepstakes is subject to Sponsor’s privacy statement available at https://www.foxconnect.com/privacy_policy and, except as otherwise provided in these Official Rules, will be treated in accordance with the terms of that statement. Sponsor may engage certain third party companies to perform services in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes and information provided by entrants may be collected and used by those third parties for purposes of administration of this Sweepstakes and the fulfillment and verification of prize awards.
12. Winners List: For a prize winner list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Young Frankenstein: A Mel Brooks Book Sweepstakes Winners List, Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC, 2121 Avenue of the Stars, # 1111A, Los Angeles, CA 90067. Request must be postmarked by 11/30/2016.
13. Sponsor: Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC, 2121 Avenue of the Stars, # 1111A, Los Angeles, CA 90067.
Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment LLC is a partial prize provider only and neither Fox nor any of its parent, subsidiary and affiliated entities or any of their, shareholders, officers, directors, employees, agents or assigns is responsible for any aspect of this Sweepstakes, including but not limited to the collection, submission, processing or judging of entries, the administration of this Sweepstakes, selection of winners or prize fulfillment.